Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wha gwan mi bredren n sistren?


Welcome to the new home of “Kevin’s Agricultural Adventures”. I have chosen to migrate to Blogger in order to allow comments/questions to be left so that we can interact more than the previous blog allowed.

The Peace Corps has three goals: 1) Helping the people of interested countries in meeting their need for trained men and women, 2) Helping promote a better understanding of Americans on the part of the peoples served, 3) Helping promote a better understanding of other peoples on the part of Americans.

This blog will be part of my approach in achieving the third goal.

My wife, Linnae, and I are currently in the two week long Community Based Training in the Hellshire community of Portland, Jamaica. I will be posting more soon to catch you up on what has transpired since departing Ohio on March 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment